Make average windows look exceptional!
Interior designer films can be applied to the entire glass for privacy or computerized graphics can be used for lettering, logos, or creative designs.
Decorative film employs translucent geometric and custom patterns to heighten privacy and provide the appearance of etched and frosted glass. Decorative film is used to enhance the decor of a room, complementing furniture, artwork, or the architecture. This innovative product comes in a variety of patterns, enabling custom designing at a fraction cost of laminated panels, patterned or sand blasted glass.
The perfect application for retail stores, private offices, glass partitions, conference rooms, restaurants and wherever there is a need for decorative or privacy.
Please check out our products or contact us for more information
Decorative Film allows you too
- Add privacy – allow light to filter through while offering private surroundings
- Increase safety – helps hold glass together in accidental breakage as well as make glass portioning more visible
- Rejects ultraviolet radiation – screens up to 98% of the damaging UV rays
- Scratch resistant – acts as a scratch-resistant barrier for glass
- Easy maintenance – cleans easily with any commercial glass cleaner